Our Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop teaches parents and teachers how to use the principles of ABA to strategically improve children’s daily activities. This workshop uses the unique dynamics surrounding each child to create an individualized behavioral recipe.
Behavioral Recipes Workshops
By the end of our program participants will have gained a new perspective of their child’s daily activities, the ability to make informed behavioral decisions and will no longer play the guessing game!
Behavior Bake offers customized behavioral recipes designed by parents and teachers with the support of our professionals. All workshops are three weeks long, meeting once per week for 2 hours. Following completion of the program parents and teachers are invited to join our private Facebook group for on-going support from other program graduates. A short “to-do” list is provided at the end of each session for participants to complete between sessions. There are a number of options available.
Taking the first step toward building your confidence is easy!
All workshops, except Mobile Workshops, are conducted via live-webinar and require participants to have internet connection, audio/video capabilities and the ability to print materials provided.
PARENTING RECIPES WORKSHOP
- Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop for parents.
TEACHING RECIPES WORKSHOP
- Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop for teachers.
SPECIAL NEEDS RECIPES WORKSHOP
- Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop for parents of special needs children.
THERAPY RECIPES WORKSHOP
- Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop for speech, occupational, physical and other therapy providers.
- Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop for small groups of 2-5 people at a location of their choice. Get a group of your parent/teacher friends together and we will host a Creative Behavioral Recipes Workshop in your home for you and your friends.